Friday, November 25, 2022

Message from a Reader, and new Paper of "Viewing the Dream as Process"

 Dear Dr. Sparrow.

I recently came across your and Mark Thurston's article in the April Issue of the I.J.O.D.R.

It was a revelation. Having spent a number of years in intense dream analysis, which ultimately proved to be impractical due to the amount of time required.
Using the PN has produced profound results and very quickly too. The reduction of the
dream events down to their essence has made many things clear right away that may not have been seen even with a great deal of analysis.
This truly is a "key" to understanding that I've been looking for. Remembering dreams comes easily now, after many years of working to remember them. But I was reluctant to return to the way I had been working with them.
The PN has opened a door and brought a whole new freshness to my dreamwork.
Am interested in becoming part of the dream group you facilitate. I've been aware of you since you were mentioned in Stephen LaBerge's "Lucid Dreaming" and subsequently purchased your book "Lucid Dreaming: Dawning of the Clear Light" and have read your updates to it. This latest article was so helpful I felt impelled to reach out and thank you and to learn more.
Best Wishes,
D.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Disappearing Client I often reflect on the strangeness of serving as a psychotherapist. It's hard to know the impact of my work, bec...