Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Workshop on The Construction and Analysis of Metaphors

You may be interested in a workshop presentation I gave for the IASD conference in June. It was based on a paper that I published last year in the International Journal of Dream Research, titled "The Construction and Analysis of Metaphors from the Standpoint of Co-Creative Theory." Here's the link to the video: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/plx8xo42ixcm27l/Sparrow%20Construction%20Analysis%20Metaphors.mp4?dl=0

In my writings in recent years, I have focused on the dreamer/dream interactive process as the centerpiece of co-creative dreamwork. But more recently, I have been focusing on how to understand the dream imagery. I think you will find this presentation to nudge you in a new direction, if you aren't already there. Let me know what you think, ok?




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Disappearing Client I often reflect on the strangeness of serving as a psychotherapist. It's hard to know the impact of my work, bec...